- The SRACLC staff are now working in the office with a locked door. Please ring the doorbell for assistance.
- SRACLC Program Guidelines can be found here.
- SRACLC will start implementing a program fee for virtual programs starting August 1. For more information please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SRACLC Fall Golf Outing will be taking place on Monday, September 21, 2020 View Our Golf Outing Trifold
We greatly appreciate our Virtual Program Sponsors, their support keeps our virtual program free through July.
Our Virtual Program Sponsors:
- SRACLC Foundation
- Thaddeus M. Bond, Jr. & Associates, P.C., (847) 599-9101
- David L Dingman, State Farm Insurance Agency Inc, 847-587-7202
- The Honorable Judge Patricia Fix Circuit Court Judge, 19th Judicial Circuit, Lake County, IL
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation – VISION Committee
- Mitsubishi Foundation – Established in 1991, the Mitsubishi Electric America Foundation’s mission is to help youth with disabilities maximize their potential and participation in society.
- Ernie’s Shell – Food Mart – Deli – Car Wash, 909 S Milwaukee Avenue, Vernon Hills, IL 60061
- Knights Of Columbus, Council #3674
- Robert Lang, Guaranteed Computer Solutions, 847-984-0707
This Week’s Virtual Programs:Virtual Programs
- Activity Book – Volume 1
- Activity Book – Volume 2
- Activity Book – Volume 3
- Activity Book – Volume 4
- Activity Book – Volume 5
- Activity Book – Volume 6
- Activity Book – Volume 7
- Activity Book – Volume 8
- Activity Book – Volume 9
- Activity Book – Volume 10
- Activity Book – Volume 11
- Activity Book – Volume 12
- Cooking with John
- Ice Cream with Kara
- Outdoor Fitness with Angelica
- Jokes with SRACLC
- Step by Step Drawing with Jessie
- Stars of SRACLC – Kelsey Delahunty
- How to Make Whipped Coffee with Kelly
- Spruce Tip Honey with John
- Stars of SRACLC – Ezra Anderson
- Gardening with Becks
- Homemade Bubbles
- Stars of SRACLC – Kennedy Schaefges
Virtual Program Information:
Interested in joining us for our virtual programs? Contact Kara Miller.