May 31, 3:30pm to June 4 at 3:30pm
SRACLC will be partnering with Double Good Popcorn to raise money to build an accessible addition to an existing playground to better promote inclusion. Every Child Deserves to Play!
Every Child Deserves a Place to Play! Money’s raised during the 4-day Double Good popcorn fundraiser will go towards building an accessible addition to the existing playground at Jones Island Park in Grayslake to better promote safe and inclusive play. Enabling children with special needs to play with their peers in a playground setting is invaluable. The total cost of the equipment, replacement of the existing ground surface with an accessible poured in place rubber surface, and accessible play stations that are above and beyond the requirements of the ADA, will total over $300,000. Our goal is to raise 10% with our Double Good Fundraiser and you can help us by getting involved!
There are two ways YOU can get involved!
1. Purchase the amazing Double Good Popcorn and SRACLC gets 50% of the total popcorn sales. Support SRACLC, May 31-June 4
2. Start your own pop-up shop and win some great Participant incentives. Click here for directions on how to set up your personal store to support SRACLC. Go to your APP store on your smart device and download the Double Good APP. Set up a pop-up shop by following prompts. Make sure you put in code NOFBVB.
Upload a photo and write your own personal message to family and friends, then share it using social media, text, and email. You can even upload a video to customize your store even further! Have it ready and start selling on May 31.
If you open your own POP-UP SHOP under SRACLC you will receive:
- An Invitation to a Pizza Party with $75 or more of sales, plus…
- Sell $500 and receive $45.00 Gift Certificate for SRACLC Programming
- Sell $1,000, or more, and receive $100.00 Gift Certificate for SRACLC Programming
For help or questions please contact Carolyn or contact firstname.lastname@example.org