For payments received via credit card, approved refunds will be returned to the card on file. For cash and check payments, approved refunds will be returned as credits on household accounts. All credits not requested for immediate reimbursement will be paid out by April 30 of each year.
- SRACLC reserves the right to cancel a program due to insufficient enrollment. (See minimum and maximum enrollment for each program.)
- If the Association finds it necessary to cancel a program before the second meeting, a full refund will be given. If a program is canceled by the Association after the second meeting, a prorated refund will be given on the basis of meetings not held.
- All requests for refunds must be submitted on the SRACLC website.
- Medical Reasons: A full or prorated refund will be granted if a medical condition prohibits extended participation.
- All refund requests are subject to a minimum $5.00 service charge per program. Summer Day Camp and Active Adult will be subject to a $50.00 service charge. The service charge is waived if the refund request is made prior to the given program’s registration deadline. Any service charge will be applied to an unpaid balance.
- No refund will be given for any special event or program activity that requires a pre-paid purchase by SRACLC unless an alternate can be placed. There can be no exceptions.
- No refund will be given after the registration deadline unless the program is deemed inappropriate for the participant. Please see above for exceptions.
- SRACLC realizes that inappropriate behavior or conduct may occur. However, if the behavior persists and is deemed hazardous to any individual, the SRACLC Director reserves the right to suspend participants with a prorated refund given.
- No refund will be given if the request is made AFTER the program has been held.
- If a weekly program is cancelled for a session, refunds will be given at the end of the season.
- For programs such as multi-day camps and Active Adult, no refunds will be given for daily absences due to illness. Additionally, refunds or pro-rated fees for vacations are not available. For a refund to be considered, a full drop and removal from the program must be completed.
- If you are enrolled in the Active Adult Day Program, please view the handbook regarding vacation credits.