New To SRACLC? – Here’s How to Register
- Contact the SRACLC Office at 847-816-4866 to complete an Intake Assessment Form with an SRACLC staff.
- SRACLC staff will create an online account for you and email your login credentials.
- Visit SRACLC.org and click register. Use the login credentials that were provided.
- Select the programs that interest you and add them to your cart.
- When done selecting programs, check out.
All balances must be paid in full unless the program allows installment billing.
For questions regarding registration, please contact Cassie Wodrich at 847-816-4866 or email@example.com.
- You can find our current registration on the participant forms page.
- Please find our Annual Information Form and Medication Dispensing Form and Waiver here
- Include the program number, program name, and the program fee on the registration form.
- You can email the completed registrations and waivers to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to (847) 816-4876, or mail it to our office.
- When sending an email or fax, payment must be made within three (3) business days.
290 Oakwood Rd.
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
Proof of Residency
- Please contact the SRACLC office at (847) 816-4866 to verify residency.